1. All exchange operations are made only on our website:
You make the request via special form, then our support consider it and write (on the website) the requisites for making payment or request any additional information. One exchange - one request.
If someone, from our name, offer you the private exchange via skype, icq, viber, jabber etc., be assured - it is a scammer, you just lose your money (we know one such unfortunate incident).
2. You and only you should be the owner of both accounts involved in the exchange.
3. Your account must be verified (identified).
4. If you need refund, we will try for an extra fee to do so. As a rule, it is like 10% of the payment amount, but not less than 5 USD.
5. If you want to increase the amount or change the currency of the payment, you must inform us about it and wait for our answer as the requisites can be changed.
In an exchange to PayPal
The address of the citizens of Ukraine and Belarus, we unfortunately can not send payments, are PayPal's rules.
In an exchange to Yandex
Make sure that you are not an anonymous user of the system: https://money.yandex.ru/doc.xml?id=526543.
In an exchange with QiWi or Yandex
For new customers we delay payment on exchange for 2 days.
In an exchange with PayPal or Skrill
For new customers, we conduct a thorough check (ask for proof of ownership accounts data, and so forth.) And delay payments on the exchange is usually as follows:
1-2 days at the amounts less than 100 USD,
3-4 days at the amounts less than 350 USD,
5-6 days at the amounts less than 650 USD,
7-8 days at the amounts less than 1000 USD,
9-13 days at the amounts less than 1750 USD,
14-30 days at the amounts less than 3000 USD,
31-45 days at the amounts less than 5000 USD,
46 days at the amounts more than 5000 USD.
1-2 days at the amounts less than 250 USD,
3-4 days at the amounts less than 1000 USD,
5-6 days at the amounts less than 3000 USD,
7-8 days at the amounts less than 5000 USD,
10 days at the amounts more than 7000 USD.
Once triggered, the payout delay is reduced.
The exact period of exchanges, we report immediately after the submission of your application.
Sometimes when compelling reasons, we can significantly reduce the period of delay.